Friday, February 3, 2012

So far behind

If you click on the title, you can switch to the church site where I posted last Sunday's sermon, "Mother, may I?" It was fun to preach. So quickly another Sunday comes around and I realize I haven't even blogged in awhile. I'm about to write the draft for Sunday that will need some edits. I really want to watch more of Downton Abbey to catch up on missed episodes. I just started watching this year thanks to church friends who highly recommended it. And Netflix which carries last season. I've just started watching this season and want to keep watching. Perhaps that will be my late evening 'reward'. Once I get around to writing that is. At least dinner is done and cleaned up. The 'kids' are downstairs watching a Twilight movie and Fitz is off helping to move a piano. I'd better get to writing while it is quiet!

Since this Sunday is Service Sunday, I'll pop in a picture of all the scarves made at last Saturday's "Monthly Service Project" and if I can figure out how, I'll put the qr code for the website.

No comments: